Diamond UK (DAUK) offer a specialist service through the accreditation of the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) in certifying us as both a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) and Maintenance Organisation (Part 145).
The CAMO services includes the monitoring and production of:
Development, revision and control of a maintenance program, tailored to your aircraft configuration
- Planning and co-ordination of all scheduled maintenance activities in accordance with the approved maintenance program
- Storage of aircraft technical logs, maintenance and life cycle records
- Co-ordination of all aircraft defect and AOG situations
- Management of modification and repairs
- Airworthiness Directives/Service Bulletin assessment and control
- Tracking of operating times
- Accomplishment of airworthiness reviews certificates
- Pre purchase inspections (PPI)
- Support Import/Export of aircrafts
Diamond Aircraft UK is certified by the UK CAA and able to manage the CAMO of all UK registered Diamond Aircraft.For additional aircraft maintenance and continued airworthiness support please see our approved aircraft list by clicking here.
For more information on Diamond UK being your CAMO and or Maintenance facility please contact us